The equipment used to manufacture and test the latest semiconductor and computer chips needs to be several steps ahead of the technological advances in semiconductors in order to satisfy the demand for greater performance from the chips. Input power quality is one variable in the process equation and poor power quality can have a significant effect on the results. Manufacturing processes rely on high quality power to guarantee precise mechanical positioning, tight temperature control, and accurate high-voltage pulses.
TEAL® Power Conditioning Distribution Units (PCDUs) Include:
- Low impedance isolation transformers for line to load isolation, noise suppression, voltage conversion, and single point ground.
- High energy patented noise filtering for reducing disruptive noise from impacting a critical process or test equipment.
- Transient voltage surge suppression for eliminating damaging high voltage transients with red flag visual warning system and hot swap capability to ensure you are always protected.
- Custom input power connections and output distribution options.
Learn how TEAL can partner directly with your design engineers to provide uniquely customized power conditioning for the semiconductor market.
- Ease of installation and replacement: We build customized units specific to your project. It arrives, ready to use and incorporate into your OEM product.
- Technical Support: TEAL engineers are ready to make your project a success – even after install.
- Long term assurance of supply: After product launch, and throughout our customers’ product life-cycle, TEAL delivers when our customers demand it.
- Highly Customized Solutions: Your power quality solution should be as unique as your OEM product. We partner with you, as an extension of your engineering team, to integrate our power quality expertise to meet your specific needs. We deliver clean power, customized to your project.
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified Systems: One of several key initiatives that show our commitment to products that perform as promised.
Semiconductor Processing & Testing
TEAL works directly with its clients to deliver customized power conditioning systems – from early design, prototyping, testing and certification – all the way through production. These complete power conditioning systems deliver the clean power necessary to enable the highest system uptime and performance at an affordable cost.